1. MINIMUM RENTAL CHARGE: The minimum rental charge is 1 day. The vehicle rented from Albania Car Rentals
(the 'Rented Vehicle') should be returned no later than 59 minutes after expiry of the agreed rental term. If the Rented
Vehicle is returned after this time, a further 1 day of rental will be charged.
2. RESERVATION: 24 hours in advance
3. DRIVING LICENSE POLICY: Minimum age 21, maximum age 70. Young driver under 21 years old must pay 3 EURO per day,
drivers older than 70 years must pay 3 EURO per day additional fee. A valid local, international or European Union driving
license held for at least 12 months is required
A. INSURANCES, EXTRAS AND SERVICES INCLUDED IN YOUR RATEs .
4. UNLIMITED KILOMETERS: Unlimited. Free of charge.
5. THIRD PARTY LIABILITY INSURANCE (Required by Law): Free of charge.
B. INSURANCES -PAY ON ARRIVAL
6. COLLISION DAMAGE (CDW): Covers the Rented Vehicle’s liability and fire with a deductible amount. The premiums and deductible amounts for each category are as follows: MCMR, MCAR,
EBMR, EDMR, EXMR, EDAR: 15 EURO premium and deductible amount of 500 EURO ,CDMR,CFMR, IDAR, IVMR, IDMR,SDAR: 18 EURO premium and deductible amount of 700 EURO, FVMR, FFAR: 20 EURO
premium and deductible amount of 1500 EURO; LFAR: 25 EURO premium and deductible 2000 EUR.
7. FULL DAMAGE (FDW) or SCDW: Covers the deductible amount that is applied to the CDW coverage (above). The daily charge for each car category is as follows: MC MR, MCAR,EBMR, EDMR,
EXMR EDAR: 5 EURO ; CDMR, CFMR, IDAR, IVMR,
IDMR, SDAR: 10 EURO; FVMR, FFAR LFAR, 15 EURO.
8. CDW and FDW (SCDW) does not provide any coverage concerning damages provoked at the underside part of the vehicle, Inside part of the vehicle-saloon, wind shields, mirrors and tires.
Basic condition is that the damage is not due infringement of Road .CDW and TP purchase is a mandatory purchase prior to purchasing SCDW
9. THEFT (TP1): Covers the Rented Vehicle against total theft, with a deductible amount. The premiums and deductible amounts for each vehicle category are as follows: for MCMR,
MCAR,EBMR, EDMR, EXMR, EDAR: 10 EURO premium and 500 EURO deductible amount; CDMR,CFMR, IDAR, IVMR, IDMR,SDAR: 12 EURO premium and 700 EURO deductible amount; FVMR, FFAR: 15
EURO premium and 1500 EURO deductible amount. LFAR: 25 EURO premium and 2500 EURO deductible.
10. FIRE: Covers the Rented Vehicle against fire, with a deductible amount. MCMR, MCAR,EBMR, EDMR, EXMR, EDAR: 5 EURO premium (excluding VAT) and 500 EURO deductible amount;
CDMR,CFMR, IDAR, IVMR, IDMR,SDAR: 7 EURO premium (excluding VAT) and 700 EURO deductible amount; FVMR, FFAR: 10 EURO premium and 1500 EURO deductible LFAR: 12 EURO premium and 2500
EURO deductible amount
11. REFUELING POLICY: Full to Full. All Rented Vehicles are delivered to, or collected by, the renter with a full tank of fuel.
Refueling Fee of 2.00 euro per litter it is applied.
12. 24/7 ROAD ASSISTANCE: free roadside assistance is available 24 hours a day, 7 days a week within the territory of Albania.
Telephone support is also available.
13. VEHICLE REPLACEMENT: provided within 24 hours within the territory of Albania. ,
14. VAT, AIRPORT FEES, and MUNICIPALITY TAXES: included in your rate package.
15. ENVIRONMENTAL FEE, REGISTRATION FEE, VLF No fee is applied
16. PERSONAL ACCIDENT (PAI): Provides the renter of the Rented Vehicle with a financial indemnity of up to 35.714.00 EURO in case of death or bodily injuries, and up to 142.000.00 EURO in
case of total or partial disability. PAI does not cover accidents that did not happen while driving the Rented Vehicle; accidents that happened before or after the rental; or damage to, or loss of, personal
items stored in the Rented Vehicle. The Rented Vehicle is insured for one person – the named driver. If others are to drive the Rented Vehicle, then those additional drivers need to be present and able to
show a valid driving license at the time of collection of the Rented Vehicle. There will be an additional charge for each driver.
C. FREE SALE AFTER HOURS SERVICE AND MEET & GREET. _
17. AFTER HOUR SERVICE: 15 EURO charge:
Tirana Office, Airport Office: Mon to Sat 20:00 – 08:00 Sun 17:00 – 08:00 Durres Office Mon to Sat 17:00 – 08:00 Sun 13:00 – 08:00
DELIVERY OR COLLECTION: Delivery and collection of the Rented Vehicle within 15km of city limits is available duriring office hours , at a charge of 15 EURO (excluding VAT). Each additional km beyond
15km of city limits (up to a maximum of 10 km) will be charged at 0.60 EURO per km (excluding VAT). The renter must be present to show their passport and confirm payment method. For night deliveries
and/or collections, a night delivery charge will apply in addition to the above charges
at a charge of 15 EURO (excluding VAT).
ONE WAY FEE: Free of charge within existing branches
E. FREE SALE EXTRAS AND SERVICES,OPTIONAL EQUIPMENT PAY ON ARRIVAL .
18. CHILD/BABY SEAT (CS, BS): 10,00 EURO per day (maximum charge of 40 EURO per rental)
19. SNOW CHAINS : 3.00 EURO per day
20. KEY LOST : 150.00 EURO
21. LUGGAGE RACK (LR): Daily Charge: 10, 00 EURO per day (maximum charge of 40 EURO per rental)
22. SKI RACK (SKR): Daily Charge: 10, 00 EURO per day (maximum charge of 100 EURO per rental)
23. ADDITIONAL DRIVER (ADD): 3.00 EURO per rental day for all car groups.
24. GLOBAL POSITION SYSTEM (GPS): Daily Charge: 10, 00 EURO (maximum charge of 60 EURO per rental)
25. CROSS-BORDER POLICY: Cross-border rentals are permitted within European countries, excluding Bulgaria, Ukraine, Belarus, Russia, and Kazakhstan .A prior written authorization is required.
There is also an insurance fee that applies. This kind of rentals should be requested from Enterprise-Rent-A-Car at least 7 working days prior the pickup date. Please contact with the Reservations
Department for further information. Charge 20 EURO per rental excluding VAT. Customer is obliged to purchase the green card which covers the rented vehicle with basic insurance (T.P.I.) as long as it
remains outside of Albania. Road assistance or car replacement while driving abroad is not available.
*The rates above do not include VAT
G. DEPOSITS, SERVICE CARS, COMMISSION, CLAIMS, OTHER CHARGES, TAXES, FEES
26. SECURITY DEPOSITS (SD): All clients must provide a valid credit card in the driver's name as a form of deposit when collecting the Rented Vehicle. A debit card cannot be used as a form of
deposit. At the beginning of the rental, the credit card must have sufficient credit (funds) available to preauthorize the estimated amount of rental charges plus an amount determined by Enterprise
(depending on the category of the Rented Vehicle) to cover any incidental charges. For prepaid rentals, the available credit must be sufficient to block an amount determined by Enterprise (depending on
the category of the Rented Vehicle) to cover any incidental charges. The deposit amount required for each vehicle category is set out below: EBMR, EDMR, CXMR, EVMR: 500 EURO; CCMR, CDMR, CWAR,
IVMR, CTMN, CCAR: 700 EURO; SDMR, SVMR, SDAR, PVMR, FDMR, IWMR, FDAR: 1500 EURO.
27. ACCIDENT ADMINISTRATION FEE: In the event of any accident an administration fee of 30 EURO will be charged..
28. TRAFFIC OR OTHER MUNICIPAL FINES: The Driver is fully liable. 10 EURO commission is charged for each fine.
29. VAT: 20%
30. CLAIMS: Any possible claim should be stated to Albania Car Rentals not later than 60 days after the end of the rental. A full written description of the problem is required.
31. RENTER OBLIGATION: The Rented Vehicle should be driven only by the renter or additional drivers mentioned in the rental agreement. The Rented Vehicle must not be used: for infringing
provisions of the Albania Road Circulation Code, for any purpose contrary to Albanian law; for towing other vehicles; for transporting heavy objects or baggage, flammable materials, or pungent objects;
outside the asphalt road network, and/or use under the influence of alcohol, narcotic or toxic substances or speeding. In addition, the vehicle must not be transported via boat; or across country borders
without the prior written authorization of Albania Car Rentals (see paragraph
32. A minimum fee of 80 EURO will be charged for special cleaning where a Rented Vehicle is returned in an unsatisfactory condition and/or with a dirty interior.
33. TERMS, CONDITIONS & RATES: are subject to change with a written notification by [Executive Lease S.A./Albania Car Rental] at least 5 business days earlier, other than the cases where the
changes result from change or requirement under the Albanian law or European Directives/Law.
34. CAR TYPES: All vehicles included in our catalogues are illustrative only. Actual vehicles may vary and you may be provided with a similar model at Albania Car Rentals discretion.
35. DATA PROTECTION: In the course of the performance of the rental process, it is necessary to collect some personal data. It is mandatory to provide all the requested information. In the
absence of such information, [Albania Car Rental.] (D a t a Controller) will not be able to correctly process your rental. The Data Controller will use your personal data to assist you with reserving, renting,
and leasing vehicles and for marketing purposes. You may correct factual errors in that data or exercise your right to access, update, or delete personal data by sending a request to the Data Controller